FAQ - SEO Tech Experts
Browse: Home > FAQ | Frequently Asked Questions | What is Internet Marketing
Generally, it has observed that internet users click on the links to switch from one website or page to another. Therefore, it is highly important for you to place links at your website so that it helps to increase the productivity of you website.
Once your link popularity increases, the ranking of your website will also increase. Link popularity mainly helps to make your website more visible for internet users.
Last but not the least is the inbound link popularity that helps search engine spiders to find your website quickly and easily.
1. What is Internet Marketing?Internet marketing is a set of strategies and techniques for online business that are used for business promotion that includes advertisement and marketing of products and services. There are few key methods of Internet marketing like - Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Online Public Relations, Pay Per Click (PPC), Affiliate Marketing and Email Marketing. All these methods help to boost your business over internet.
2. What is Search Engine Optimization?Search Engine Optimization or SEO is one of the most effective methods to boost the website page ranking over the internet with the help of certain keywords. It helps to pull down more traffic to your website that enhances the productivity of the business. For any successful online business, it is necessary to make powerful strategies and tactics that can help business to reach out the target audience. SEO is considered as the main method to optimize each of the website pages effectively. Keeping in mind today’s scenario, it is highly important to create SEO friendly business website so that the position of the website always has a top ranking over all search engines including Google, Bing, MSN and Yahoo.
3. How can your website appear in the top pages of Google?Google is the most accessible search engine across the world. It is Google that decides which website appears top on its search results. Actually, Google places website on top as per the relevant keywords. If your keywords are natural and relevant then your website may have higher ranking. Three things that need to be looked carefully to maintain a high ranking on Google are well written and effective content, valid and natural keywords and a number of links connected to your website. Once your website has all these things then you may appear top on the search engines. So, from content writing to SEO, everything needs to be looked carefully.
4. What is Pay Per Click (PPC)?Pay Per Click (PPC) is an important part of internet marketing. Mainly it is an advertisement strategically that located on the top and also to the right side of all search engines including Google, Yahoo, Bing and MSN. Putting your website on any of the PPC advertisement side means you need to pay a certain amount every time whenever there will be a click on your website. Generally it is done to promote the website and to draw more and more crowd to the website.
5. Why do your website need Pay Per Click Campaigns?Pay Per Click or PPC is considered as one of the quickest methods of drawing potential customers to the website. The impact of PPC starts showing immediately on your website. To catch the attention of the potential customers instantly, you need to create an effective and well written PPC ad for your website. Once it has been done, there will be higher chances of satisfactory jump in sales. So, Pay Per Click Campaigns are necessary to increases the possibility of sale by drawing more crowd to your website.
6. What is link popularity and why it is important?It is an important method to track the record of the number of links that are received by your website from other renowned sites. Actually, links that are received from authorized website always get more credibility and reliability. It will boost the ranking of your web pages on all search engines including Google, Bing, Yahoo and MSN. There are mainly three reasons for which link popularity is necessary.
7. What is Email marketing?Email marketing is one of the most useful tools of internet marketing as it helps to send business letters, advertisements and newsletters to the clients and customers via email. It is quick, safe and quite cheaper way to reach out your clients and customers and inform them about your products, services and new offerings. Though, it is quite simple in doing but to prevent your mail going into spam, some technicalities need to be done.
8. Why do I need to market my business online?Looking at the current scenario, it is not wrong to say that more than 80 per cent of all transactions begin through an online search. It is hard to neglect the importance of web world when every third person is using the medium of internet to acquire the information. Having the excellent presence over the web may increase the sales of your business as your website reaches quickly and easily to the target customers. So, promoting your business over web is undoubtedly the need of the hour.
9. What is Social Media Marketing or SMM?Social Media Marketing or SMM is effective internet marketing technique that helps to promote your business on various social sites including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Google+ and YouTube. Over the social sites, your content will attract the internet users and turn them into potential customers. in the present, mostly people spend most of their times on social sites therefore it is quite important to promote business on these sites to increase the productivity of the same.
10. Can you guarantee a top rank on search engines?Due to having too many factors, no one can give you guarantee of a top rank on search engines in a particular time. If anybody is assuring you the same then he or she must be cheated you. Actually there is a process of improving the ranking and one has to follow that process to boost the ranking of the website. There are many internet marketing techniques that need to be implemented to increase the productivity your business over web.
Get a Quick Touch