Feedback or reviews are important for any kind of a business, but if they are not in favor of the company then it certainly brings the company into a lot of trouble as one bad review or feedback can badly affect the business and ruins the online reputation as well. So, it becomes important for the professionals to learn how to remove the bad review from the social platforms. Some of the examples are as follows:
How to Remove Bad Reviews from Google Business
Google is one of the most important sources for customers to find the best service provider and if your company is one of them who has the bad review then you may not emerge on the first page and people hardly reach you, so learn the process of removing the bad review.
- Step 1. Ensure a Google review is genuine. If the review is offensive, false or abusive then professionals can easily flag it for abuse and remove it by consulting it with Google administrative team.
- Step 2. Contact your local reviewer directly. Make sure your engagement with negative or bad reviews is public. It may be difficult to draw attention to a review that focuses on the negatives, showing current and prospective consumers
- Step 3. Make sure your engagement with negative or bad reviews is public. While it may seem strange to draw attention to a review that focuses on the negatives, showing current and prospective you respond to these comments will discourage them from leaving without thinking carefully first. There are chances that it will show that you take customer satisfaction seriously, but on the other hand if you address them in a positive way then you can a great change in future reviewers.
How to Remove Bad Reviews from a Facebook Page
- Step 1. Log in as an admin of your page
- Step 2. Edit your company’s address information with the page editing tool
- Step 3. Uncheck the box allowing your business’s map to be shown on your page
- Step 4. Save this option! No more star reviews will be publicly visible on your Facebook page! But, keep in mind, even the good reviews will no longer be visible
How to Remove Bad Reviews from Amazon
If you are a third-party Amazon seller, then it is hard to have the control over the contents or condition of the item that are being sold. This means your customer’s feedback may be better addressed by reviewing the product than by reviewing your sale. However, it the world of online shopping, it becomes important for the professionals to address the negative feedback on the platform otherwise it may bring you great trouble in fetching other orders.
- Step 1. Firstly identify if the negative or bad review left was accurate. In this case, contact your consumer directly and explain the situation; they will have sixty days to remove the feedback at their discretion.
- Step 2. if you find that the feedback left cannot be resolved by contacting the customer directly, then the professional can also contact Amazon. The administrators will determine if your complaint is valid and will remove any incorrect feedback within ninety days.